Monday, January 12, 2009 - 15:49 in Health & Medicine
Prostate cancer screening has increased early detection of the disease, but a new study suggests that too few low-income men are being screened.
- Early prostate cancer detection, screening: No benefit for men with low baseline PSA valueMon, 13 Sep 2010, 1:08:22 EDT
- PSA screening cuts deaths by 20 percentWed, 18 Mar 2009, 12:46:45 EDT
- Men with wives, significant others more likely to be screened for prostate cancerMon, 8 Dec 2008, 2:40:17 EST
- Physician trust, early screening reduces disparities for prostate cancerWed, 29 Jul 2009, 8:23:35 EDT
- Researchers find many elderly men are undergoing unnecessary PSA screenings Mon, 28 Mar 2011, 17:02:59 EDT