Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 16:07 in Mathematics & Economics
Hand creams are a skin care sector that has grown more than 60 percent globally in the last four years, according to a marketing research company in Illinois.
- For testing skin cream, synthetic skin may be as good as the real thingMon, 18 Apr 2011, 13:08:16 EDT
- Synthesizing the most natural of all skin creamsTue, 17 Mar 2009, 11:40:45 EDT
- Ag firms outperform S&P 500 Fri, 15 Apr 2011, 11:06:27 EDT
- Beauty may be much more than skin deepWed, 3 Mar 2010, 13:27:54 EST
- Facial aging is more than skin deepTue, 23 Mar 2010, 12:56:56 EDT