Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 13:42 in Biology & Nature
A new virus that infects the world’s most dangerous mosquito could one day be manipulated to kill it or prevent it from transmitting malaria.
- Malaria researchers identify new mosquito virusThu, 21 Aug 2008, 22:28:47 EDT
- The first malaria-proof mosquitoThu, 15 Jul 2010, 17:31:40 EDT
- Researchers determine how mosquitoes survive dengue virus infectionFri, 13 Feb 2009, 4:26:14 EST
- Mosquito hunters invent better, cheaper, DIY disease weaponTue, 12 Jan 2010, 15:29:14 EST
- Notre Dame researchers part of team that discovered potentially dangerous new malaria mosquitoTue, 2 Oct 2012, 10:36:17 EDT