Thursday, August 7, 2008 - 12:28 in Health & Medicine
The global response to the AIDS epidemic has shortchanged children, health workers at the International AIDS Conference said on Wednesday.
- Israeli study finds obstructive sleep apnea is health factor from day 1Wed, 21 May 2008, 7:35:31 EDT
- 1/3 of farm workers' children lack health insuranceMon, 1 Dec 2008, 16:50:05 EST
- Government-led efforts targeting eating habits of children needed to curb worldwide obesity epidemicFri, 26 Aug 2011, 5:13:38 EDT
- Case Western Reserve University study looks at keeping migrant workers' children healthyMon, 4 Aug 2008, 15:28:58 EDT
- Global media campaign finds 'hidden' children with rare, fatal aging disorderWed, 18 Aug 2010, 10:15:51 EDT