Tuesday, August 5, 2008 - 07:42 in Health & Medicine
A study estimates that about one of every three working-age adults without insurance in the U.S. has received a diagnosis of a chronic illness and is not getting adequate treatment.
- New health insurance survey: 9 million adults joined ranks of uninsured due to job loss in 2010Wed, 16 Mar 2011, 4:33:04 EDT
- Progress made in understanding causes and treatment of endometriosisFri, 16 Jan 2009, 16:56:48 EST
- Integrating science and medicine in the treatment of chronic diseaseWed, 6 Jul 2011, 3:35:07 EDT
- Few Americans with major depression receive adequate treatmentMon, 4 Jan 2010, 16:24:19 EST
- Chronic Lyme disease: How often is it diagnosed and treated?Thu, 2 Sep 2010, 0:50:43 EDT