Monday, August 4, 2008 - 08:56 in Health & Medicine
Many hospitals are taking it upon themselves to repatriate seriously injured or ill immigrants because nursing homes won’t accept them without insurance.
- Study finds previously deported immigrants more likely to be rearrested after leaving jailMon, 8 Sep 2008, 13:42:51 EDT
- Rutgers study: Third of N.J. immigrant children, many adult newcomers lack health insuranceFri, 1 Jul 2011, 11:07:44 EDT
- Nursing home hospitalizations often driven by payer statusMon, 3 Oct 2011, 23:34:05 EDT
- Despite efforts, not all Latino immigrants accepted as 'white'Tue, 1 Jun 2010, 10:43:06 EDT
- Study: 88,000 US citizen children lost lawful immigrant parent to deportionWed, 31 Mar 2010, 17:18:17 EDT