Friday, July 25, 2008 - 12:00 in Health & Medicine
Dr. McKusick was a cardiologist who went on to become a founder of medical genetics and helped make the discipline a central part of medicine.
- Will genetics ever have the promised impact on medical practice?Tue, 30 Mar 2010, 20:09:04 EDT
- Studies examine genetic determinants of ADHDWed, 7 Jan 2009, 14:09:53 EST
- ADHD medications do not cause genetic damage in childrenWed, 19 Nov 2008, 11:57:55 EST
- Scientists uncover patterns of genetic changes in mental retardationFri, 26 Jun 2009, 5:57:01 EDT
- Treatment corrects severe insulin imbalance in animal studiesThu, 31 Jul 2008, 15:50:12 EDT