Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 20:42 in Health & Medicine
A federal advisory panel has endorsed two new vaccines designed to reduce the number of needle sticks that young children must endure to get the recommended immunizations.
- AADR testifies to the FDA advisory panel on dental amalgamWed, 22 Dec 2010, 14:53:56 EST
- Childhood vaccine schedule updatedThu, 7 Jan 2010, 18:30:17 EST
- More than half of Texas physicians do not always recommend HPV vaccine to girlsThu, 6 Aug 2009, 1:11:04 EDT
- Young children respond well to recommended swine flu vaccineFri, 28 May 2010, 5:04:47 EDT
- National Vaccine Advisory Committee recommends increased adolescent immunizationMon, 7 Jul 2008, 10:36:00 EDT