Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 18:21 in Health & Medicine
Regulators are investigating whether a group of arthritis drugs made by Abbott Laboratories, Schering-Plough and other companies heighten the risk of cancer in youngsters.
- Arthritis research shows better management more important than new drugsWed, 26 Nov 2008, 13:24:46 EST
- Joint pain linked to breast cancer drug not inflammatory arthritis or autoimmune diseaseSun, 7 Nov 2010, 21:33:12 EST
- New biologic drug is effective against rheumatoid arthritisTue, 6 Oct 2009, 19:52:33 EDT
- Widely used arthritis pill protects against skin cancerThu, 2 Dec 2010, 10:35:57 EST
- Popular cancer drug linked to often fatal brain virusTue, 19 May 2009, 11:26:43 EDT