Thursday, May 1, 2008 - 20:28 in Health & Medicine
A commission in Michigan moved to prevent hospitals in the state from each spending $100 million or more to provide a new form of radiation treatment for cancer.
- Shorter radiation course stops cancer growth in high-risk prostate cancer patientsTue, 3 Nov 2009, 13:26:31 EST
- Targeted radiation therapy can control limited cancer spreadTue, 12 Aug 2008, 15:42:48 EDT
- Proton imaging provides more accuracy, less radiation to pediatric cancer patientsFri, 29 Apr 2011, 8:33:38 EDT
- Early results favorable for 5-day radiation treatment of early stage prostate cancerMon, 16 Mar 2009, 2:36:45 EDT
- Radiation rates for breast cancer may be underestimated, U-M study finds Tue, 5 Jul 2011, 11:04:28 EDT