Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:46 in Mathematics & Economics
The UnitedHealth Group posted lower-than-expected first-quarter earnings and sharply reduced its outlook for 2008, saying fewer businesses and employees were signing up.
- 16.6 million small business employees could benefit from ACA provisions starting this yearThu, 2 Sep 2010, 0:50:38 EDT
- Employers took many measures to protect employees and avoid business impact of H1N1 flu outbreakTue, 22 Jun 2010, 16:48:01 EDT
- Fewer multiple births in states with insurance coverage for infertilityTue, 5 Apr 2011, 13:03:48 EDT
- Benefits matter in agriculture job displacementWed, 5 May 2010, 15:46:33 EDT
- Small businesses would see lower costs, more comprehensive coverage from health reformWed, 9 Sep 2009, 1:29:26 EDT