A new procedure that thickens and thins fluid at the micron level could save consumers and manufacturers money, particularly for soap products that depend on certain molecules to effectively deal with grease and dirt. Researchers at the University of Washington published their findings online April 9 in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- New device could cut costs on household products, pharmaceuticalsFri, 12 Apr 2013, 15:33:41 EDT
- Cornell physicists capture microscopic origins of thinning and thickening fluidsThu, 1 Sep 2011, 15:37:14 EDT
- U of Minn. study finds rising levels of dioxins from common soap ingredient in Mississippi RiverTue, 18 May 2010, 13:40:15 EDT
- Nations that launch: Where new technologies and products take-offFri, 31 Oct 2008, 16:29:01 EDT
- SRC and UCLA advance design-dependent process monitoring for semiconductor wafer manufacturingWed, 25 May 2011, 17:37:46 EDT