More than 4,000 psychological scientists, academics, clinicians, researchers, teachers, and administrators from 85 countries will gather in Chicago for the Association for Psychological Science's 24th annual convention May 23-27, 2012 at the Sheraton Chicago. A concert with a former guitarist from the Black Eyed Peas and a five-time Grammy Award winning bassist will share the stage with musically talented scientists to discuss and explore music and the mind. Scientists will also present cutting-edge research on topics including: autism, ADHD, and the newest clinical treatments for mental health disorders; questions of incivility, ideology, and attitudes in politics; and the latest findings in decision-making science.
- Science showcase presents psychology's 'hands-on' benefitsThu, 4 Aug 2011, 13:05:38 EDT
- A fetus can sense mom's psychological stateThu, 10 Nov 2011, 15:36:01 EST
- Lying less linked to better health, new research findsMon, 6 Aug 2012, 10:34:55 EDT
- Does social anxiety disorder respond to psychotherapy? Brain study says yesMon, 14 Feb 2011, 13:33:12 EST
- Name-brand or generic? Your political ideology might influence your choiceTue, 12 Feb 2013, 14:35:50 EST