Monday, May 7, 2012 - 14:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
One of the world's most important fossils has a story to tell about the brain evolution of modern humans and their ancestors, according to Florida State University evolutionary anthropologist Dean Falk.
- Anthropologist finds explanation for hominin brain evolution in famous fossil Mon, 7 May 2012, 16:32:47 EDT
- Uncommon features of Einstein's brain might explain his remarkable cognitive abilitiesFri, 16 Nov 2012, 15:36:53 EST
- Recently analyzed fossil was not human ancestor as claimed, anthropologists sayTue, 2 Mar 2010, 13:42:28 EST
- Discovery of a 160-million-year-old fossil represents a new milestone in early mammal evolutionWed, 24 Aug 2011, 14:36:32 EDT
- Biological anthropologists question claims for human ancestryWed, 16 Feb 2011, 13:37:59 EST