Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 14:00 in Astronomy & Space
Robotic explorer has been sending back data and images from Mars for eight years, providing opportunities for Stony Brook faculty and students to collaborate on scientific discoveries.
- Windy, wet and wild: Victoria Crater unveils more of Mars' geologic pastThu, 21 May 2009, 16:36:21 EDT
- Syracuse University scientists discover way to determine when water was present on Mars and EarthThu, 20 Oct 2011, 12:35:18 EDT
- New robot travels across the seafloor to monitor the impact of climate change on deep-sea ecosystemsWed, 9 Sep 2009, 17:17:01 EDT
- Opportunity on verge of new discovery Wed, 14 Sep 2011, 18:34:59 EDT
- Mars rover to spend winter at 'Greeley Haven,' named for late ASU geologist Ronald GreeleySat, 7 Jan 2012, 14:32:03 EST