Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 13:00 in Physics & Chemistry
Researchers honored by the American Cleaning Institute(r) (ACI) have identified a group of surfactants that are highly effective in acid cleaning formulations in preventing the corrosion of steel surfaces.
- Researchers tap yeasts as source of 'green' surfactantsThu, 28 Jul 2011, 14:47:18 EDT
- Remarkable enzyme points the way to reducing nitric acid use in industry Fri, 21 Sep 2012, 11:36:25 EDT
- UK scientists produce world's first magnetic soapMon, 23 Jan 2012, 18:22:43 EST
- Sensor sensibility -- better protection for concrete coastal structuresWed, 25 Jan 2012, 14:36:59 EST
- Date palm juice: A potential new 'green' anti-corrosion agent for aerospace industryWed, 26 Sep 2012, 18:04:16 EDT