Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 11:32 in Astronomy & Space
Scientists are targeting thunderstorms across the U.S. to discover what happens when clouds suck up air from Earth's surface many miles into the atmosphere.
- Pollution alters isolated thunderstormsTue, 15 Dec 2009, 15:01:03 EST
- Scientists discover surprise in Earth's upper atmosphereThu, 10 Sep 2009, 9:25:07 EDT
- Pollution teams with thunderclouds to warm atmosphereSat, 19 May 2012, 22:31:38 EDT
- NRL scientist seeing clearly the effects of pyrocumulonimbusThu, 26 Aug 2010, 11:59:42 EDT
- Cosmic rays detected deep underground reveal secrets of the upper atmosphereWed, 21 Jan 2009, 12:36:03 EST