Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 17:00 in Health & Medicine
Nearly 80 percent of disease in developing countries is linked to bad water and sanitation. Now a scientist at Michigan Tech has developed an easy, cheap way to make water safe to drink, even if it's muddy.
- Clean drinking water for everyoneTue, 1 May 2012, 16:34:09 EDT
- 'Super sand' for better purification of drinking waterWed, 22 Jun 2011, 16:35:34 EDT
- Portable tech might provide drinking water, power to villagesTue, 3 May 2011, 16:35:40 EDT
- Biological sand filters, a practical approach to combat poverty and inequalityWed, 24 Sep 2008, 15:42:48 EDT
- OU WaTER Center researchers providing solutions in developing countriesWed, 19 May 2010, 16:16:39 EDT