The Genetics Society of America and the American Society of Human Genetics open the online application for the 2013 Rosalind Franklin Young Investigator Award, a $75,000 career development research award for early career female geneticists, funded by The Gruber Foundation.
- Putting the spotlight on membranous nephropathyWed, 10 Nov 2010, 18:04:05 EST
- 3 Tufts engineering faculty earn prestigious national awards for promising researchTue, 23 Mar 2010, 18:34:11 EDT
- NSF announces new awards that will investigate more efficient ways to harvest sunlight Tue, 29 Mar 2011, 15:36:18 EDT
- 3 ORNL researchers receive presidential early career awardMon, 8 Nov 2010, 17:33:18 EST
- AFOSR-funded professor winner of 2010 Materials Research Society Turnbull AwardMon, 9 Aug 2010, 10:50:17 EDT