Media are invited to attend the Genetics Society of America's "Model Organisms to Human Biology - Cancer Genetics Meeting," June 17-20, 2012, at the Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, DC. Speakers include investigators studying cancer relevant biology in model organisms and those studying human cancer. It also includes a mini-symposium on the ModENCODE project, with presentations by NHGRI and NIGMS directors.
- Fish shed light on human melanomaMon, 18 Jun 2012, 15:02:02 EDT
- New research on mutation in yeast can enhance understanding of human diseasesThu, 19 Jun 2008, 12:22:17 EDT
- New strategies for cancer drug development urgently neededMon, 29 Nov 2010, 10:04:06 EST
- NYU Cancer Institute experts present at American Society of Clinical Oncology annual meetingFri, 21 May 2010, 18:55:25 EDT
- More than bacon: Genetic alterations in pig tissue may allow for human transplantationThu, 30 Jun 2011, 13:35:58 EDT