Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 10:30 in Biology & Nature
University of California, San Diego scientists have used powerful computational tools and laboratory tests to discover new support for a once-marginalized theory about the underlying cause of Parkinson's disease.
- A possible cause of Parkinson's disease discoveredTue, 1 Feb 2011, 12:07:50 EST
- Yeast holds clues to Parkinson's diseaseThu, 9 Sep 2010, 5:16:00 EDT
- Parkinson's disease: Study of live human neurons reveals the disease's genetic originsTue, 7 Feb 2012, 13:37:00 EST
- Mayo researchers: Genetic mutation linked to Parkinson's diseaseFri, 15 Jul 2011, 13:04:23 EDT
- Singapore scientists develop zebrafish model for studying Parkinson's diseaseThu, 22 Apr 2010, 19:12:49 EDT