The San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC) at the University of California, San Diego is launching a new "center of excellence" aimed at leveraging SDSC's data-intensive expertise and resources to help create the next generation of data researchers by leading a collaborative, nationwide education and training effort among academia, industry, and government.
- SDSC to venture capitalists: Data-intensive supercomputing is hereFri, 22 Apr 2011, 13:04:13 EDT
- 'Data motion metric' needed for supercomputer rankings, says SDSC's SnavelyWed, 10 Aug 2011, 21:37:57 EDT
- SDSC's Trestles provides rapid turnaround and enhanced performance for diverse researchersThu, 14 Jul 2011, 13:35:57 EDT
- Mapping new paths for a stressed-out InternetFri, 10 Sep 2010, 9:30:38 EDT
- There's a hole in my -- and in the data as well!Mon, 5 May 2008, 15:50:00 EDT