Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 16:30 in Health & Medicine
Worrying may have evolved along with intelligence as a beneficial trait, according to a recent study by scientists at SUNY Downstate Medical Center and other institutions.
- Origin of intelligence and mental illness linked to ancient genetic accidentMon, 3 Dec 2012, 9:36:09 EST
- Researchers at SUNY Downstate identify rising incidence of valvular heart diseases in New York stateThu, 2 Dec 2010, 10:35:45 EST
- Study: Personality traits associated with stress and worry can be hazardous to your healthTue, 18 Aug 2009, 12:09:29 EDT
- Certain breast cancer patients worry excessively about recurrence Mon, 28 Mar 2011, 4:02:23 EDT
- Hitting snooze on the molecular clock: Rabies evolves slower in hibernating batsFri, 18 May 2012, 16:33:07 EDT