Monday, April 2, 2012 - 08:31 in Astronomy & Space
Analysis of data from the 10-meter South Pole Telescope is providing new support for the most widely accepted explanation of dark energy -- the source of the mysterious force that is responsible for the accelerating expansion of the universe.
- South Pole Telescope hones in on dark energy, neutrinosMon, 2 Apr 2012, 11:35:54 EDT
- South Pole Telescope provides new insights into dark energy and neutrinosMon, 2 Apr 2012, 16:02:53 EDT
- The best way to measure dark energy just got betterThu, 13 Jan 2011, 14:40:31 EST
- Researchers focus on building telescope at South PoleTue, 9 Dec 2008, 18:22:24 EST
- Astronomers take a step towards revealing the universe's biggest mysteryThu, 19 Aug 2010, 14:37:21 EDT