Michael Dorf, constitutional law expert, former law clerk for Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy and professor of law at Cornell University, comments on U.S. Supreme Court deliberations on a constitutional challenge to a key provision the Affordable Care Act.
- Looming high court ruling could taint justice, legal expert saysWed, 13 Jan 2010, 18:09:37 EST
- Study shows judges' backgrounds matter in high court selectionMon, 18 May 2009, 17:51:12 EDT
- Study: Ads attacking Supreme Court nominees damage public support of high courtTue, 16 Jun 2009, 12:25:02 EDT
- Researchers find appointed justices outperform elected counterpartsFri, 22 Feb 2013, 13:04:54 EST
- Montana State University research reaches Supreme Court of IndiaThu, 1 May 2008, 14:07:14 EDT