Nurses working in hospitals around the world are reporting they are burned out and dissatisfied with their jobs, reported researchers at the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing's Center for Health Outcomes and Policy Research in a study of 100,000 nurses in nine countries.
- Fewer patient deaths after surgery in hospitals known for good nursing careTue, 23 Oct 2012, 15:39:06 EDT
- Keeping nurses on the job: Retention is part of the answer to the nursing shortageMon, 30 Mar 2009, 16:58:39 EDT
- UCLA study reveals smoking's effect on nurses' health, death ratesThu, 13 Nov 2008, 13:16:14 EST
- Medical establishment prevents nurses from assuming new rolesMon, 16 Nov 2009, 17:24:31 EST
- Injury and hazards in home health care nursing are a growing concernWed, 7 Oct 2009, 11:05:03 EDT