As a continuing member of NOAA's Environmental Cooperative Science Center , Creighton University will receive $400,000 over the next five years to focus on student training and research with an emphasis on coastal habitat mapping using geospatial techniques and remote-sensing imagery data.
- Destroyed coastal habitats produce significant greenhouse gasThu, 6 Sep 2012, 13:37:06 EDT
- Researchers combine remote sensing technologies for highly detailed look at coastal changeThu, 9 Aug 2012, 15:36:58 EDT
- Students learn environmental stewardship, improve science scoresFri, 11 Dec 2009, 9:47:01 EST
- Tracking fish through a coral reef seascapeTue, 4 Sep 2012, 11:08:41 EDT
- Research brings habitat models into the futureWed, 23 Mar 2011, 13:05:59 EDT