Monday, September 19, 2011 - 06:00 in Health & Medicine
Technique for observing how proteins work in human tissue from cystic fibrosis patients yields new insights into the cellular processes of disease.
- The cellular intricacies of cystic fibrosisMon, 19 Sep 2011, 11:35:58 EDT
- Pig model of cystic fibrosis improves understanding of diseaseWed, 16 Mar 2011, 15:35:15 EDT
- Older patients offer insight into the future of cystic fibrosisThu, 20 May 2010, 1:10:31 EDT
- Novel approach shows promise for cystic fibrosis, say UAB researchersWed, 17 Nov 2010, 17:44:18 EST
- Pigs bred with cystic fibrosis provide model to mimic human diseaseThu, 25 Sep 2008, 14:36:56 EDT