Radiation oncologist Robert B. Den, M.D., recently joined Thomas Jefferson University Hospital as an attending physician, and was also named an assistant professor at Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University in the Department of Radiation Oncology.
- Task force develops new radiation guidelines for brachytherapyTue, 3 Nov 2009, 6:25:18 EST
- Jefferson Department of Surgery announces new pancreas tumor registryThu, 30 Oct 2008, 8:23:17 EDT
- Jefferson doctors strengthen case for high-dose radiotherapy technique after radical prostatectomyWed, 13 Apr 2011, 10:35:22 EDT
- Jefferson: Mechanical bowel preps offer no clinical benefit for pancreaticoduodenectomyThu, 6 May 2010, 10:50:42 EDT
- Jefferson scientists deliver toxic genes to effectively kill pancreatic cancer cellsTue, 23 Sep 2008, 14:29:41 EDT