The future of water in the American Southwest and around the world will be the topic of a town hall discussion at Arizona State University hosted by NBC Learn, the National Science Foundation and Discover magazine. On tap for the Aug. 25 event will be a panel of nationally-recognized scientists and public policymakers who will address the changing patterns of freshwater resources, as well as questions on how to develop more efficient and sustainable water practices.
- April issue of National Geographic magazine takes in-depth look at fresh waterMon, 22 Mar 2010, 14:45:26 EDT
- Arizona State University archaeologist models past and future landscapesSun, 20 Feb 2011, 14:31:28 EST
- Hot with decades of drought: Expectations for the SouthwestMon, 13 Dec 2010, 16:02:32 EST
- Global water sustainability flows through natural and human challengesThu, 9 Aug 2012, 15:37:05 EDT
- Arizona State University geographer calls for complexity in sustainability science modelsSun, 20 Feb 2011, 16:33:18 EST