Computer science researchers at the University of Arkansas and University of San Francisco have developed an automated energy-management system that monitors energy generation and consumption in off-grid and grid-tied homes that use solar energy or wind power.
- CeBIT 2010: Intelligent energy management for the homeFri, 26 Feb 2010, 9:29:23 EST
- Power grid of the future saves energyMon, 8 Nov 2010, 11:04:03 EST
- Toward a 'green grid' for delivering solar and wind-based electricityWed, 13 Apr 2011, 13:39:53 EDT
- Energy storage system deals with sudden draws on the gridWed, 11 Aug 2010, 13:15:38 EDT
- New battery design could help solar and wind power the gridWed, 24 Apr 2013, 15:42:46 EDT