Computer science researchers at the University of Arkansas and University of San Francisco have developed an automated energy-management system that monitors energy generation and consumption in off-grid and grid-tied homes that use solar energy or wind power.
- CeBIT 2010: Intelligent energy management for the homeFri, 26 Feb 2010, 9:29:23 EST
- Stanford scientists calculate the energy required to store wind and solar power on the gridMon, 9 Sep 2013, 12:33:51 EDT
- Power grid of the future saves energyMon, 8 Nov 2010, 11:04:03 EST
- NREL calculates emissions & costs of power plant cycling necessary for increased wind and solarTue, 24 Sep 2013, 16:35:43 EDT
- Toward a 'green grid' for delivering solar and wind-based electricityWed, 13 Apr 2011, 13:39:53 EDT