One of the 10 largest cash gifts ever made to an American public university will be used to launch a new medical school at Western Michigan University. The initiative is a community partnership involving the University and Kalamazoo's two world-class teaching hospitals--Borgess Health and Bronson Healthcare.
- Involving men in family planning/partner communication about sexSun, 19 Oct 2008, 12:36:37 EDT
- Teaching science: Is discovery better than telling?Mon, 16 Feb 2009, 7:29:27 EST
- Georgetown University Med Center reproductive health researchers tackle public health concernsSun, 19 Oct 2008, 12:36:34 EDT
- The paradox of gift giving: More not better, says new study Tue, 13 Dec 2011, 12:34:44 EST
- Carnegie Mellon research: How doctors rationalize acceptance of industry giftsTue, 14 Sep 2010, 17:24:21 EDT