Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Professor James Lu Garners Award, Fellowship for Research on 3-D Computer Chips
Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 12:01 in Mathematics & Economics
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Professor James Jian-Qiang Lu was recognized recently for his innovative research and technical achievements toward the design and realization of 3-D integrated computer chips.
- Slimmer, stickier nanorods give boost to 3-D computer chipsTue, 17 Mar 2009, 13:33:59 EDT
- Student innovation at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute could lead to better breast cancer screeningThu, 3 Mar 2011, 12:37:18 EST
- Researchers at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute develop new method for mass-producing grapheneMon, 21 Jun 2010, 12:34:55 EDT
- Rensselaer student invents alternative to silicon chipTue, 13 May 2008, 11:42:25 EDT
- On the boil: New nano technique significantly boosts boiling efficiencyThu, 26 Jun 2008, 15:21:16 EDT