Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 10:34 in Psychology & Sociology
As pets get older, there are many ways pet owners can ease the aging process for their cat or dog, according to a Kansas State University veterinarian.
- Veterinarian says natural foods not always best for petsFri, 17 Sep 2010, 9:37:10 EDT
- Dog owners more likely to share germs with pets by not washing hands than by sleeping with dogTue, 27 Jan 2009, 13:36:15 EST
- Owners should count calories for obese pets, consider several factors for good healthThu, 8 Oct 2009, 11:09:11 EDT
- Vet says owners should exercise with their dogs based on specific needs to prevent obesityTue, 8 Sep 2009, 12:37:10 EDT
- As deadly cat disease spreads nationally, MU veterinarian finds effective treatmentWed, 18 Apr 2012, 17:35:00 EDT