Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 09:42 in Mathematics & Economics
Nanotechnology advances at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock creates two new businesses to market a solution to a $600 billion global business problem -- counterfeit products.
- Fancier fakes: Makers of bogus prescription drugs pose new challengesWed, 6 Jan 2010, 12:33:18 EST
- Brilliant counterfeit protectionMon, 14 Jun 2010, 12:34:32 EDT
- Counterfeit Internet drugs pose significant risks and discourage vital health checksWed, 20 Jan 2010, 10:23:16 EST
- Mine your business: Text mining insights from social media Wed, 10 Oct 2012, 16:10:51 EDT
- Rush to develop stock markets has huge downsideFri, 5 Mar 2010, 9:32:41 EST