With an estimated 85 percent of women experiencing hot flashes as they approach menopause, researchers are concentrating on finding effective treatments that do not include hormonal or other pharmaceutical therapies. Now, a new Baylor University study has shown that women who specifically pictured images associated with coolness during hypnotherapy had a dramatic decrease in hot flashes.
- Use of antidepressant associated with reduction in menopausal hot flashesTue, 18 Jan 2011, 17:02:13 EST
- Hypnosis helps hot flashesWed, 24 Oct 2012, 15:35:43 EDT
- Menopausal hot flashes may be a good sign for heartThu, 24 Feb 2011, 17:38:52 EST
- Menopausal women could 'work out' their hot flashesWed, 27 Jun 2012, 16:05:55 EDT
- Hot flashes underreported and linked to forgetfulnessMon, 16 Jun 2008, 17:42:29 EDT