The following news briefs are from the Institute of Food Technologists(r) (IFT(r)), a nonprofit scientific society with members working in food science, food technology, and related professions in industry, academia, and government. The briefs are derived from the Journal of Food Science and Food Technology magazine. The monthly media update also includes information on science and policy and IFT events.
- New paper examines approaches to measuring protein in foods in context of deadly adulterationsThu, 26 Aug 2010, 16:54:08 EDT
- Plant pathologists call for more data to support pre-harvest food safety interventionsWed, 25 Mar 2009, 10:13:16 EDT
- ADA releases updated position statement on functional foodsWed, 1 Apr 2009, 0:40:26 EDT
- IOM report recommends framework to evaluate science behind health claims for foods and drugsWed, 12 May 2010, 12:37:25 EDT
- New study examines impact of new media on eating habitsTue, 29 Mar 2011, 15:36:37 EDT