Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 09:28 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Ancient DNA retrieved from extinct horse species from around the world has challenged one of the textbook examples of evolution - the fossil record of the horse family Equidae over the past 55 million years.
- DNA sheds new light on horse evolutionThu, 10 Dec 2009, 9:30:10 EST
- Fossils of horse teeth indicate 'you are what you eat,' according to NYCOM researchersThu, 3 Mar 2011, 14:38:17 EST
- Horse genome sequence and analysis published in ScienceThu, 5 Nov 2009, 15:22:36 EST
- Ancient DNA provides new insights into cave paintings of horsesTue, 8 Nov 2011, 8:32:10 EST
- Ancient wild horses help unlock past Tue, 23 Aug 2011, 14:36:36 EDT