Three scientists from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and the UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center have received prestigious awards from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) aimed at encouraging �high risk� and innovative research.
- UNC study hints at new approaches to prevent transplant rejectionWed, 11 Feb 2009, 11:17:14 EST
- Visionary concept earns La Jolla Institute scientist prestigious NIH Pioneer AwardThu, 24 Sep 2009, 6:28:35 EDT
- Key protein aids in DNA repairSun, 11 Apr 2010, 13:56:43 EDT
- UNC study identifies genetic cause of most common form of breast cancerMon, 11 May 2009, 16:50:20 EDT
- Research uncovers clues to virus-cancer linkWed, 17 Jun 2009, 12:32:19 EDT