Tuesday, September 1, 2009 - 13:07 in Health & Medicine
1) Circulating blood cells higher in pediatric patients with metastatic disease; 2) Endothelial cells most likely play a role in the development of cancer; Rare cells detected in adult cancer patients important in pediatric cancers.
- Poor breast cancer prognosis associated with presence of circulating tumor, cancer stem cellsFri, 10 Dec 2010, 14:34:38 EST
- Blood test confirmed to be 'powerful predictor' following largest analysis to dateWed, 18 May 2011, 19:02:50 EDT
- Surgical procedure offers new option for pediatric patients with rare cancer in abdomenThu, 20 May 2010, 13:13:20 EDT
- Sickle cell patients should be better monitored for constipation preventionWed, 16 Jun 2010, 11:06:18 EDT
- Duke team finds new clues to how cancer spreadsMon, 27 Jun 2011, 15:35:22 EDT