Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 12:28 in Health & Medicine
1) Fatigue is a major side effect of radiotherapy; 2) Inflammation mechanism suggests possible treatment option; 3) Test done in breast and prostate cancer.
- Fatigue related to radiotherapy may be caused by inflammationTue, 18 Aug 2009, 13:31:53 EDT
- Mayo researchers find few side effects from radiation treatment given after prostate cancer surgeryMon, 28 Sep 2009, 12:15:52 EDT
- Radiotherapy can cause lasting vascular diseaseMon, 22 Mar 2010, 12:20:15 EDT
- Follow-up study finds prolonged fatigue for those who had chemotherapy for breast cancerTue, 6 Dec 2011, 8:05:55 EST
- Long waits for radiotherapy linked to increased recurrence of breast cancerTue, 2 Mar 2010, 20:25:11 EST