In the latest installment of The Researcher's Perspective, the new podcast series by Environmental Health Perspectives (EHP), Dr. Josh Hamilton discusses the potential implications of his recent mouse study on arsenic exposure and immune response to influenza A/H1N1.
- Scientists link influenza A (H1N1) susceptibility to common levels of arsenic exposureWed, 20 May 2009, 14:23:30 EDT
- Rice as a source of arsenic exposureMon, 5 Dec 2011, 20:28:45 EST
- Deadly effect of arsenic in drinking water measured in massive studyFri, 18 Jun 2010, 19:32:47 EDT
- 'Safe' levels of arsenic in drinking water found to compromise pregnant/lactating mothers, offspringSun, 3 Jun 2012, 1:33:29 EDT
- Cigarette smoking and arsenic exposure: A deadly combinationThu, 5 May 2011, 22:31:16 EDT