Monday, June 8, 2009 - 12:35 in Mathematics & Economics
Passenger screenings at the nation's airports can be conducted more efficiently without compromising aviation security, according to research at Virginia Commonwealth University and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Pandemic passenger screeningTue, 19 May 2009, 10:37:37 EDT
- Risk-based passenger screening could make air travel saferTue, 31 Jan 2012, 15:34:44 EST
- Boosting the sensitivity of airport security screeningThu, 15 Nov 2012, 16:07:14 EST
- Sniffing out shoe bombs: A new and simple sensor for explosive chemicalsTue, 19 Oct 2010, 14:33:46 EDT
- Researchers downplay MRSA screening as effective infection control interventionThu, 23 Oct 2008, 11:24:13 EDT