In its first decade of work, a research effort at NIST to develop novel and improved "combinatorial" techniques for polymer research--an effort that became the NIST Combinatorial Methods Center (NCMC)--realized economic benefits of at least $8.55 for every dollar invested by NIST and its industry partners, according to a new economic analysis.
- The NIST role in role-based control: A 20th anniversary appraisalThu, 17 Feb 2011, 15:23:54 EST
- Combinatorial therapy allows viruses to destroy tumorsThu, 1 Apr 2010, 18:16:47 EDT
- NIST, Food Marketing Institute co-host webinar on ensuring accurate net weights in retailWed, 2 Mar 2011, 13:38:59 EST
- 'A little off the top' helps NIST map cells with submicrometer resolutionWed, 2 Mar 2011, 11:37:10 EST
- Using combinatorial libraries to engineer genetic circuits advances synthetic biologyWed, 22 Apr 2009, 13:19:46 EDT