Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 15:42 in Biology & Nature
A study of venomous snails on remote Pacific islands reveals genetic underpinnings of an ecological phenomenon that has fascinated scientists since Darwin.
- Snail venoms reflect reduced competitionWed, 20 May 2009, 16:42:56 EDT
- Cone of poison: The secret behind the cone snail's venom pumpWed, 27 Oct 2010, 12:02:38 EDT
- Cone snail venom controls painWed, 4 Apr 2012, 13:39:16 EDT
- Tentacles of venom: New study reveals all octopuses are venomousWed, 15 Apr 2009, 9:44:17 EDT
- Scientists tap into Antarctic octopus venomMon, 26 Jul 2010, 10:29:01 EDT