The Fellowship Review Committee of the Cancer Research Institute's Scientific Advisory Council, with the approval of the Institute's Board of Trustees, has named 13 new postdoctoral fellows from its October 2008 application round, awarding more than $1.89 million in research funding through the Irvington Institute Fellowship Program of the Cancer Research Institute.
- Collaboration between researchers yields more comprehensive portrait of brain cancerThu, 4 Sep 2008, 14:51:04 EDT
- NYU Cancer Institute experts present at ASCO 2011 Annual MeetingMon, 6 Jun 2011, 14:35:25 EDT
- NYU Cancer Institute experts present at the AACR 102nd Annual Meeting 2011Wed, 6 Apr 2011, 8:37:22 EDT
- Visionary concept earns La Jolla Institute scientist prestigious NIH Pioneer AwardThu, 24 Sep 2009, 6:28:35 EDT
- The Cancer Genome Atlas reports first results of comprehensive study of brain tumorsThu, 4 Sep 2008, 14:51:09 EDT