Prototype cast of a 'Hobbit' skeleton was publicly displayed for the first time ever at Stony Brook University's 7th Annual Human Evolution Symposium on Tuesday, April 21, courtesy of the National Research and Development Centre for Archaeology in Jakarta, Indonesia. World-Renowned Anthropologist Richard Leakey convened top researchers to separate fact from myth of 'Flo,' the Enigmatic 'Hobbit.'
- 'Hobbits' are a new human species -- according to the statistical analysis of fossilsThu, 19 Nov 2009, 5:14:38 EST
- 'Hobbit' fossils represent a new species, concludes University of Minnesota anthropologistWed, 17 Dec 2008, 13:08:32 EST
- 'Undesirable' evolution can be reversed in fish, Stony Brook University scientists showTue, 3 Mar 2009, 19:43:08 EST
- Is the Hobbit's brain unfeasibly small?Tue, 26 Jan 2010, 19:37:37 EST
- New analysis shows 'hobbits' couldn't hustleWed, 6 May 2009, 13:36:42 EDT