Wednesday, April 1, 2009 - 13:49 in Health & Medicine
Scripps researchers contribute to assessment concluding that loss of agricultural land, increased risk of wildfires among potential outcomes.
- Plants could override climate change effects on wildfiresTue, 21 Apr 2009, 11:45:33 EDT
- Climate models project increase in US wildfire riskTue, 4 Dec 2012, 16:13:32 EST
- Berkeley Lab scientists contribute to major new report describing climate change impacts on the USTue, 16 Jun 2009, 18:07:42 EDT
- Unmanned aircraft to study Southern California smog and its consequencesTue, 6 May 2008, 9:28:33 EDT
- Climate change effects, potential mitigation in Northeast forests subject of Forest Service Report Wed, 15 Aug 2012, 21:05:08 EDT