Friday, March 13, 2009 - 10:28 in Biology & Nature
New tracking and observing technologies are giving marine conservationists a fish-eye view of conditions, from overfishing to climate change, that are contributing to declining fish populations, according to a new study.
- New tracking tags are providing fish-eye views of ways to manage depressed fisheriesFri, 13 Mar 2009, 11:31:10 EDT
- To manage a fishery, you must know how the fish dieMon, 10 Aug 2009, 6:28:55 EDT
- Scientists link climate change and Atlantic croaker fisheryWed, 24 Mar 2010, 16:37:16 EDT
- Kenya's fisheries management promotes species that grow larger and live longerThu, 10 Feb 2011, 12:05:36 EST
- You don't call, you don't write: Connectivity in marine fish populationsWed, 25 Mar 2009, 9:51:09 EDT