Thursday, March 5, 2009 - 15:56 in Health & Medicine
An ingenious technique that makes bacteria glow under light could some day help in the fight against breast cancer.
- When intestinal bacteria go surfingThu, 19 Mar 2009, 12:03:59 EDT
- Johns Hopkins researchers discover how some breast cancers alter their sensitivity to estrogenWed, 27 Jul 2011, 12:05:27 EDT
- How good are tests for E. coli in streams?Tue, 22 Sep 2009, 15:44:02 EDT
- Glowing Cornell dots -- a potential cancer diagnostic tool set for human trialsMon, 13 Jun 2011, 22:34:04 EDT
- 'Glowing hands' in the waiting room improves kids' handwashingWed, 15 Jun 2011, 16:38:59 EDT